Being your own Boss!

by - Friday, July 21, 2017



I'm definitely no ultimate boss girl but I feel like these are points in general that everyone who is striving for something can take on board. 

Organisation is key. This is something I'll always try to work on as I don't think I'll ever be as organised as I want to be. I feel like I go through phases of organisation and when it starts getting busy, shit hits the fan and it's crazy and chaotic.

Inspiration. Taking inspiration from other people isn't bad. I feel like copying and drawing inspiration have been so closely related that the two have just been grouped together and it's something we've all been taught not to do.

Balance in life. Work hard AND play hard, now that is the key to being a boss. Treat yourself every now and then and make sure to work just as much.

Failure happens to everyone, even bosses. Surely to make it you gotta fail first right? Starting a business first thing may not always work. This is a pretty personal one for me. Starting this whole blogging thing, I've definitely considered it to be somewhat successful but at the same time I've had other hobbies which I've tried to start up and it's hasn't really succeeded like I expected - and thats fine

Then comes Success. Once you fail, all you can do is get back up and continue. Success isn't always measured by numbers. Whether that be likes, followers, or even money. If it was then you'll never be as successful as you want to be.


Lets Connect! Here are my links!

SaveSave

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just published a post like this one, we're twinning haha! Love your tips :)

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, very simple and straight-forward tips. I am trying my hardest to get organised! A bit difficult for someone like me who is very laidback and a "go-with-the-flow" sorta person haha

    Emily | http://emilytrinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. all very true girl, and you blog is definitely successful! X

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.