Wall Decor using Photos with Printiki

by - Friday, June 16, 2017

I've recently given my room a little tidy up since it had gotten so messy throughout uni and that also includes decorating! I've done a few DIY decor pieces and you can read them here and that was more of an actual do it yourself project but this one was with the help of Printiki! I never really get round to printing photos that I store on my phone and this was a great opportunity to do so.

There are so many printing options through Printiki. I went with the Square Medium print with a glossy finish. I debated getting the matte finish but I know photography stands out so much more with a glossy finish so I decided to go with that. I will admit I wanna see how the matte compares so I might have to go with that next time.

Some of you may know I actually do a lot of hand lettering and you can find all that on my instagram! I decided to print a few and display them since they're all really nice inspiring quotes which I love having around as a constant reminder. I think printing off quotes even just a few off pinterest add a nice touch to your workspace and I've just stuck them on the wall with blu tac.
I was also in Vietnam last year and it was such a crazy experience. I don't know about you but the panorama feature on my phone is my fav along with the time lapse one so whenever theres a chance for me to take a panorama, imma use it. I decided to split them up on photoshop so that I could print them as individual squares and then place them on the wall next to each other. I think rows and rows of panoramas would look so cool.
I love using wash tape and they make for a good way to stick them up on your wall, you can get all sorts of colours and patterns to add even more to this already personalised decor. It's nice to sporadically place them on the wall with no specific pattern/layout. I got mine at kmart for $4 which is super cheap!
I hope you really enjoyed this post! If you did check out their site Printiki.com and their instagram I was not paid but they did offer to send me some prints and all opinions are my own. I love how the photos turned out and I will definitely be getting more so that I can add more photos to my wall!
Use my code to get free shipping GM6APDX8 - this also helps me out!

Lets Connect! Here are my links!

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. These prints look great!! I've just moved and desperately need to get some new photos printed out x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photos make such nice decor too, definitely recommend x

      Delete
  2. These look so pretty, I love the water colour quotes! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a similar kind of decor for my uni room and loved it! I love your hand lettering quotes, they make great prints! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I love it. I wish I had done something like this to my dorm room at college, it would have made it so much homier. I love seeing your hand lettering pictures on the gram!

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rae! They definitely create a more personalised space

      Delete
  5. It's so lovely I love how it looks! Such a statement yet so nice! Really love your pictures :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely way to brighten up a wall. I am not sure if I had a faulty blue tag but is it leaving a greasy mark on your walls too? Iga www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love how adds a bit of colour! I haven't had any sort of marks or anything so how odd!

      Delete
  7. So cute! I love little prints :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos look amazing! I always say i'll print photos and never get round to doing it, I love the idea of the inspiring quotes and the option of a glossy finish x

    S x
    SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the biggest procrastinator when it comes to printing photos, it's so convenient that I can do that from home and get it shipped too!

      Delete
  9. This is such a cute idea!

    thesundaydiary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The slipping panorama looks great !
    http://afrenchgirlsthoughts.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.