The Lazy Girls Guide to Skincare

by - Friday, June 02, 2017



I know theres like a whole bunch of these posts on everyones blogs but imma do it anyways - I basically live off of every 'Lazy Girls' Guide so I figured I'd do one myself.

Micellar water is basically the ultimate lazy girl product. The one I'm currently using is the Nivea but I do swear by the Garnier micellar waters which I absolutely love.

Toner may seem like a product that isn't exactly 'lazy' but I'd say it is since it takes no time at all to use. I like to put my toner in a spray bottle and I'd definitely call it a life hack!

Something else that ties in is Tea Tree. I'll sometimes add this into my toner or just apply it by itself. Using it with the toner just makes the whole process even quicker and it's such a multi use product as well.

Lastly is a sheet mask. These are another one of my favourite skincare products I like to use when I really just can't be bothered. I say sheet masks because other masks you have to wash of and they take time to apply whereas these you just plaster the sheet onto your face and then let the product soak in afterwards, no fuss.

We can all agree that sometimes we just don't have time to fuss around with skincare, so what are your products that you like to use when you're feeling lazy?


Lets Connect! Here are my links!

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I use lots of sheet masks, they are fuss free, easy to apply and discard the sheet when you finish and you are done!!! Skin feels soft and smooth without any effort! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micellar water is such a life saver! A total favourite of mine haha

    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I don't think I could live without it!

      Delete
  3. Oooh I really need to get into sheet masks - I've never tried one but I'm super lazy with masks (hence clicking on this post) so I think they are the thing for me! I'm also a micellar water and spray on toner fan!
    Sophie x | Sophar So Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go for them! It's such a quick skincare product to use!

      Delete
  4. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to love sheet masks more then I currently do. I love how soft and hydrated they make my skin feel i just don't like having to put a soggy cloth over my face haha. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kathy! I have been so so busy with school these past months that I had to put the blogging world to one side but I am back now! I missed regularly checking in on your blog so here i am, love this post! Micellar water is such a life saver I use it everyday! Hope you are okay and your blog is looking goood!

    Lots of love, Marlinde

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.