My 5 Favourite Apps

by - Friday, June 09, 2017


It's about time I did this post as it's been something I've been meaning to get to for a while now. I didn't really want to include the generic apps like twitter, snapchat, messenger and what not since I feel like they are kinda obvious ones.

First one is pretty boring but it's basically a bus app for those of you who don't live in New Zealand. The AT Metro app is one I use it every morning as it lets me know how long until the bus arrives at your stop. This means I'm not late for my bus and don't wait too long at the bus stop either.

This ain't a real genuine 'favourite apps' post if I haven't got Pizza Hut on here. I mean, seriously, it's the best. I love it because you easily get to look at the deals and it's so much quicker and easier to order on the app.

Groupon is such a great app when you're looking for deals. They always have great food, travel, experience and beauty deals on here and you always end up saving a lot and having a good time especially with the activity ones.

I love playing games on my phone. I'm not an entirely huge social media person so I love to pass time with a game. One I've recently just really gotten into is Paper.io, sorta similar to Agar.io. It's so addicting!

Last one is quite a useful one. Preview is an app that allows you to manage your instagram posts and I use this just to sort out all my letterings. I post daily so it's super helpful to me since I like to do a few all at once.

Other than the generic social media apps, what are some of your favs?

Lets Connect! Here are my links!

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. In Sydney, we use TripView to keep track of all things public transport and it is one of my most used apps! It is so helpful.

    Emily | http://emilytrinh.com | http://emilytrinhcreative.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, saves me so much time too! x

      Delete
  2. I love UNUM to preview my Instagram posts, I've never used Preview though so I don't know which one is better! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats cool! Will check that out to see if it's better x

      Delete
  3. Great picks :) I like the sound of preview

    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, Kathy! I didn't know most of those apps. I need to check out Preview. It seems straight up my alley! xx

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, helps me out so much!

      Delete
  5. Groupon app is quite useful, isn't it? Yet too tempting to buy more than I should hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Helps me save but makes me spend haha

      Delete
  6. Such a great post! Love your pictures! :)

    https://dajanaerd.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These apps sound great, I definitely need to try them out.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you have Pizza hut on there, definitely not a true fave apps if you dont have at least one food ordering app :D I couldn't live without having an instagram drafter, they make life so much easier! Great post :) xx

    Tash | natashatodd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.