June Favourites

by - Friday, June 30, 2017

Ummm, bye June...?
I haven't done a favourites post for ages now and it's one that I love reading on other peoples blogs since it seems like a monthly summary more than anything. 


I've been trying to give my skin a break from makeup so I've only got a few 'beauty' favourites this month. The Boots Body Lotion Coconut and Almond scent is amazing and it's one the quickest drying lotions I've ever tried. The scent is kinda strong but I really like it. This Persa Gel 10 spot treatment has 10% benzoyl peroxide which isn't very common in New Zealand which is why I had my mum purchase it whilst she was in the states. It's such a good spot treatment that works well as it really dries out those blemishes. As it's currently Winter in New Zealand I've been alternating between these two nail polishes. The light grey Ten Ten nail polish is so nice as it's very cool tone and something different that I don't usually go for. I also love this Orly purple nail polish since it's basically a staple for me every Autumn/Winter.

This is sorta the outfit I'll usually go for. Boyfriend or mum jeans, knit jumper and hightop converse. Knitwear is my fave during this time of the year and the one in the picture is from Forever 21 which was super inexpensive!

Onto some other random favourites...

Food
I've been loving Reeses Peanut Butter Cups lately, they're so addicting once you start. I've also been loving the Doritos Thai Sweet Chili - as you can tell I've been having a binge recently especially now that I'm on my uni break.

Entertainment
I've been loving Malibu by Miley which I had sort of 'rediscovered' ever since I watched her at the One Love Manchester concert. Her recent music wasn't too much my style but I'm excited to hear what she brings out next. Niall's new music, specifically Slow Hands, is also amazing, I probably like his music the most out of all of them.

Thats it for my favourites! Next blog post will be my favourite TV Shows. For now, let me know what your favourites are for June especially music since I've been trying to find a few new songs to listen to.

Lets Connect! Here are my links!

SaveSave

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. your outfit choice looks so so nice! That is the sort of thing I wear all the time at the moment, so so comfortable and easy :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks! I really like that grey nail polish. Love the outfit as well. It looks really cozy!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely want to try that body lotion. I love Botanics products so much xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.