Doodles - Bullet Journalling #9

by - Friday, May 26, 2017

I have always been a massive doodler and have loved everything about it since you come up with the weirdest and oddest shapes and styles since I always do them a little subconsciously. These are a few doodles that I figured could be helpful for some if you're not a huge doodler.
They range from, food, to weather icons, to plants, bags, phones, books and so on.


So thats the last post for May! I've loved only blogging about Bullet Journalling since I really enjoyed coming up with all the ideas. If you wanna read some of my other bullet journalling posts you can just search 'bullet journalling' in the top right corner and that'll bring you to a few other posts I've done about journalling. Thanks for reading!

Lets Connect! Here are my links!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.