Christmas & New Years Day Wishlist + Black Friday Deals

by - Friday, November 25, 2016

Last week I had done a Summer Holiday wishlist and today I have the part 2 which is a Christmas/New Years Day wishlist. It's only November but I feel like I start looking for these outfits 2 months earlier usually just so I know exactly what I'm going to be wearing. 
These pieces are all from Zaful.com which is a really affordable site which sells trendy pieces for all different types of occasions. They also have a sale going on right now with Black Friday and all that which I definitely recommend checking out since everything is now even cheaper!

This is the one time in the year where I really like to dress up and look fancy even if it's only for a few hours. I have a on going theme with lace, silk and velvet which to me seems so luxurious and fancy. I've found some tops that I'd pair with black jeans/pants and some heels which is a bit more casual yet preppy. 


Dresses are my usual go to for this time of year. Once again, lace, silk, sparkles are the way to look festive. I definitely like wearing shorter dresses rather than long ones since I like to have a nice heel which is nice to show off. 





For me, shoes definitely make an outfit complete. I rarely ever wear heels as I'm more of a comfort over style kind of gal but for this season, I make an exception. You can definitely go more simple with you choice of you can make a statement with them which is quite flattering if you pair them with a complementing dress. 


Thank you to everyone who reads and comments and thankyou to Zaful for this collaboration!
Let me know if you guys already have your outfits planned out for Christmas/New Years. If you haven't, I definitely recommend to check Zaful.com out since their stuff is so affordable and there is such a variety of clothing pieces on there.


Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

*This was a collaboration with the team at Zaful* - However my blog posts are always honest and I would only recommend something if I believed so.

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. love the red boots!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gold dress! Stunning!

    http://www.clairetalksbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top and bottom dresses in the middle in the second cluster of pictures looks lovely!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, I'm so in love with that red velvet top!! X

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tops are all so cute! I'm also living for those red boots!! xx

    Emily // Bambi's Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red lace dress is gorgeous!!! I would definitely wear something like this one on Christmas day!!! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb picks! The red and the sequined dress are my fav and the tops are so cute :)

    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post :)
    Happy Sunday :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks, these are the perfect tones/textures for the festive season! I love the silky tops especially<3

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen quite a few bloggers talking about Zaful recently! These pieces are gorgeous. I love the gold dress and the red velvet boots! :)x

    Anu♡ | Based On | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. So viele wunderbare Kleider jadegowns brautkleider mit spitze reviews warten auf Ihre Option, wenn Sie eine schöne Dame sein wollen,jadegowns abendkleider in osnabrück reviews bitte wählen Sie unsere Kleider.jadegowns teure lange abendkleider reviews

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.