ZA Vivid Dare Vibrant Moist Lipstick Review

by - Tuesday, October 11, 2016

 I've been kindly sent this lipstick from Beauty Review NZ as a part of their open trial opportunities. I have done a few of their open trials before and this product has definitely been my favourite out of all of them. I submitted a review over at their site so I figured I'd do one on my blog with pictures and a bit more in depth.

I received the Za Vivid Dare Vibrant Moist Lipstick in RS405 which is a vibrant hot pink shade. This is not everyones cup of tea and I would never ever wear anything like this on a day to day basis either. I do think that this would be nice for special occasions or when the occasion suits a hot pink lip shade.



First off, lets talk about the consistency of this product. It is by far one of my favourite formulas out of an lipsticks out there. The lipstick is really smooth almost to the point where it is too smooth so you definitely need a lipliner with these especially because of the vibrancy of the colours they offer. I think that for a matte formula it definitely tops anything else out there however if you have really really chapped lips these won't look too hot as they settle into fine lines and cracks on your lips. Exfoliating your lips beforehand will also help as it will just smooth out your lips and prepare the base. 
The finish is certainly matte and definitely long wearing as it claims to be. It also leaves a bit of a stain which shows it's pigment and wear time. I wouldn't say it's transfer proof because it doesn't actually dry down . If you were to drink or wipe your lips it will smudge 100% so it may need some touching up. 
I can't say this shade is too flattering on me and I am definitely more of a nude gal myself but I think it's so important to break out of your comfort zone so this definitely helps. It is such a pretty hot pink shade that I don't think I could deny myself from wearing it every now and again even if it is just a day at home!
Overall I think this is all totally worth it as the matte look is something I like but I hate the dryness that comes with my lips after wearing it for an entire day so these are great in that aspect. I'd recommend them if you are looking for more brighter, vibrant and fun colours as the shades they come in a bright reds and pinks with one orange shade.


Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. I've been looking for a color like this for ages! I love Barbie pink shades haha

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This shade is only for when I feel like it!

      Delete
  2. Though not my style, this really is a beautiful colour! It swatches amazingly! I have to look into this brand :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought this brand was quite common haha! But yes, definitely do x

      Delete
  3. Its such a pretty shade!

    http://www.bunnybernice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely shade! It looks so pigmented and looks like it has a great colour payoff. x

    Ninz | www.ninzbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, definitely recommend if you're looking for a good matte formula!

      Delete
  5. The colour is so vibrant and bright and it is a lovely shade. I used to wear lipsticks like this in spring and summer so it would be perfect for you now :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I haven't worn it all too much but I definitely will when it comes into Summer!

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty vibrant shade! I am into hot pink shades lately and getting out of my comfort zone. I find just dabbing it on lips, rather than applying it full on gives a more toned down look if we are not used to bright shades.

    Shoppingobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty shade! love it

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this shade! It looks so pigmented I will try this brand out! x https://alittlesprinkleofallthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress britishdress buy wedding dress online reviews that I bought.britishdress wedding dresses ireland reviews
    http://www.britishdress.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.