TV Shows I'm Loving #2

by - Friday, October 21, 2016

So first off I have a quick life update.
I've been quite busy recently trying to finalise my assignments and projects for hand in coming up soon so I haven't been as active as I normally am and so blog posts will now be once a week only! Hopefully I'll get back on track soon. But in the mean time don't forget to check out some of my other posts including the giveaway with Smile Brilliant
Link to giveaway is here and read more about this giveaway here

Now it's time for a really exciting post. I did a part 1 to this earlier and I loved talking and chatting to you about what I'm watching so heres part 2!



My ultimate and always will be my favourite reality tv show... Survivor. This is definitely one of those shows that people don't really watch anymore (I think?) but I am still so obsessed with it and how far it's come. Can you believe it's already on season 33?! This season is based on the idea of Gen  X vs Millenials and although I am a Millenial I can't help but find a lot of them to be extremely annoying. There are times during the challenges where I find myself rooting for the Gen X tribe simply because I really want to see Millenials go to Trina council. This season is definitely relatable to a lot of people so I highly recommend. 

Recently all my good tv shows have come back on and I am so excited about them all. Blindspot is one that has for sure been mentioned in at least one of my favourite posts. It's on season 2 now so still early days but can I just say that the plot of this show never gets old! It's one of those shows that keeps you hooked and you kinda wanna not watch and wait for a few episodes to come out and binge watch but at the same time you can't NOT watch it...

How to get away with Murder is another show that started airing again and it's on season 3. To be quite honest I wasn't that excited for it to start up again and I'm not quite sure why, however once I started watching it I sure did get hooked. The characters I am most interested in this season has surely got to be Frank and Annalise.

Another reality tv show I have been loving is The Voice. I think this show is one of the best singing competitions out there and actually being able to work with some of the coaches on there would be a dream come true for them. Also Miley Cyrus and Alicia Keys is on, two female coaches! How could I not watch this season!

Here's another one I am sure I have mentioned before, Quanitco! I definitely recommend this show 100% if you are into shows about crime and drama. I love Priyanka Chopra and she plays Alex so well. So excited to see where this season goes and where they are taking the characters. Also another show that is still early days on season 2 so you can watch all of season 1 back to back!

A tv show that has been on for a while now is Once Upon a Time and I'm just gonna say it... I only started watching it! I know!! But I'm so excited to be watching these episodes back to back and it gets me so into it. I'm currently on season 2 and I definitely recommend it if you are into Sci Fi genre. I also love fairy tales and disney growing up so it's like an odd fantasy of those stories!

Now for a comedy, New Girl. I can never get bored of this show. I feel like season 5 wasn't exactly the same as Zooey Deschanel was missing and lets be real, she makes the show. Now that she's back I can't wait to get into it again because imma be real and say that I didn't enjoy season 5 as much.

 Lastly I have been loving Modern Family. I mean, I do every season. It's just one of those shows I love to watch whilst having a meal and it's something that just takes your mind off of things and does not add to any stress you already have going on. Can we also talk about how much the characters have grown up. I follow Ariel Winter on instagram and holy heck has she grown up!



Hope you guys enjoyed this post!


Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97

You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. So many good choices, I love Modern Family!! Think there's a few in here too that I need to check out :)

    Tash xx
    natashatodd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OBSESSED with How to Get Away With Murder, I binge watched it over the summer and it's now one of my favorites! Can't wait for the new episode tonight x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Survivor too, but I’ve currently been watching the AUS version! It’s so good but after it’s over I’ll probably start watching Gen X vs Millenials!

    Hannah xx
    lifeissweet.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to watch survivor, I loved watching it when I was younger!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends tell me that I need to watch How To get Away With Murder! Hopefully I'll start to watch it this week :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with Blindspot! Love it! Can't wait for season 2 to get here! I really enjoyed Quantico too and New Girl is an old favourite :)

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Quantico and New Girl so much! A friend told me about Blindspot and she is hooked about that show, so I may start watching it. I am currently loving Suits and Grey's Anatomy!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to watch How To Get Away With Murder next! I used to love watching Once Upon a Time! I need to start watching it again!

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent seen any of these! so shameful! haha I really want to watch new girl though! I love big bang theory, suits and Game of Thrones :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I love New Girl! I'm a little behind on the new season though..a couple of episodes but I plan to catch up soon. Another show I'm loving is Scream Queens. Have you seen it? x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. all these look like such great choices!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shows sound great! xx
    Amy xx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, I've been needing some new shows to watch, and these sound really good! Some comedy sounds like just the thing the doctor ordered xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choices! I love New Girl xx

    tiateilli.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your version of The Voice is SO much better than the UK one xx

    Gemma • Miss Makeup Magpie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! I don't watch a lot of T.V tbh but I've just started watching Stranger Things & it's amazing!

    Y x | The Sweet Seven Five

    ReplyDelete
  17. How to get away with murder is SO good! I'm also a huge fan of New Girl and Modern Family. I might have to give Quantico a try though too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you want many beautiful cheap and fine dresses please visit. clavonna j crew crewcuts eyelet dress nwt reviews

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.