Spring Wishlist

by - Tuesday, September 13, 2016

A new season means a new set of clothes right? Not really... but I'd like to think that it's a pretty valid excuse to do a little bit of shopping. Here are a few pieces I have my eye on at the moment from a variety of stores.

Tops

This off the shoulder is so dainty and the pale pinky salmon is a great colour for spring
Forever New Pri Tie Sleeve Off the Shoulder Top
Striped shirts are totally a favourite clothing piece of mine and I don't think you can ever have too many stripes in your closet
Country Road Stripe Shirt

Dresses, Playsuits and Co-ords
Co-ords are not everyones favourites but I think this one is so lovely and it's something you can throw on real quick to look presentable - even though some people may think of it as a pj set!
Boohoo Sally Off the Shoulder Top and Shorts Co-ord
Satin slip dresses have fully hit the streets and everyone is in them. Personally I love this look and the contrast in material is great.
Boohoo T-shirt with Satin Slip 
This shift dress caught my eye right away and I don't normally go for patterns like this but I can definitely imagine wearing it with a denim/leather jacket and a pair of boots.
Boohoo Mimi Floral Sleeveless Shift Dress
This is such a cute playsuit and once again...stripes.
Boohoo Debbie Tie Belt Striped Playsuit
In my opinion denim works so well during the spring time, to me it's just a spring material... does that make sense? This dress is really cute and I'm still really into the whole shift style.
ASOS Denim Shift Dress in Indigo
Bottoms

I love a good pair of boyfriend jeans but I don't have a pair in white so these definitely caught my eye
Cotton On The Boyfriend Jean

Cargo pants take my mind right to Kim Possible but I absolutely love the look of these especially how nice the material looks!
Country Road Urban Cargo Pant

Outerwear

Cardigans are so perfect for Spring weather especially in NZ as layers are so necessary. I love the off white colour and the fabric looks so soft.
The Iconic A&H Luna Oversized Cardi
This colour is literally my favourite colour. For me this colour is Spring 100% and I definitely need every item of clothing in this colour.
Forever New Alex Bomber Jacket

Shoes

I am a big fan of these lace up shoes, I think they add nice detail to a simple outfit.
Cotton On/Rubi Peter Lace Up Sandal
I really like the pointed detail on this pair as well as the lace and these would look nice with basically anything.
ASOS Lois Lace Up Pointed Ballet Flats


Hope you enjoyed reading! Let me know what pieces you are lusting after right now.

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97

You May Also Like

32 comments

  1. The Mimi Floral dress is so lovely! Great picks, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked this :) It's definitely not something I would usually wear.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics! Loved the Pri Tie Sleeve top! The baby pink bomber jacket is everything...! I need that pointed ballet flats too. Great taste!

    Kate x | http://katealifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces! I really like the satin slip trend, it's so pretty! :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, haven't had the chance to make a purchase yet though!

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy it's Spring over here too I desperately need some warm weather

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny cause I just did a fall wishlist and you are doing one for spring!! However, here is still summer but who cares, I have to get ready for the cooler weather! Love the floral dress, so cute! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading wishlists even when the clothes don't match my season haha! Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. It's funny cause I just did a fall wishlist and you are doing one for spring!! However, here is still summer but who cares, I have to get ready for the cooler weather! Love the floral dress, so cute! :)

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a bit like... What do you mean spring wish list? It took me a sec to remember that you will have spring time now! I am jelly! I wish Scotland could have spring again! Best Wishes, Iga x http://igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks, I love the bomber jacket, such a beautiful colour!
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour myself and I definitely need more pink colours in my closet :)

      Delete
  9. Love these pretty picks! I'm really into the bomber jacket and those pretty flats!

    xo
    N
    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flats are so pretty right?! I definitely want a few pairs

      Delete
  10. You have some gorgeous pieces on your wishlist.
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving that salmon off-the-shoulder top! It's such a pretty color!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely choices. I recently fell inlove in the blush pink colors. I have something similiar like the Alex Bomber Jacket that is perfect for this time of the year.

    Deni
    denisday.org| Beauty & Plus Size Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get a bomber jacket! The style is so pretty :)

      Delete
  13. Those clothes are sooo lovely! I love the pieces and shades you picked for your wishlist :) x

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's more fall-ish weather here but I'm still very much into blush tones and off the shoulder tops! I need to be some place more sunny!

    Advaita | Blush Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love off the shoulders too, hopefully they don't go out of style too soon haha!

      Delete
  15. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit?glamchase dress makers in braintree reviews gives you a surprise.
    http://www.glamchase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.