3 Things You Need In Your Blogpost

by - Friday, April 28, 2017

I've been blogging (although not as consistently as I would have like) for about a year and I'd say I've learnt a fair few things that I've found to really help out my blog posts.

Firstly... Good photos. Good photos don't always mean, high quality, bright white pretty photos. Basic iphone photos that match the content will do. When I'm scrolling through my bloglovin' feed I definitely get drawn in by interesting photos so keep them different from all the other ones. Also not too many photos. I used to do this and I've realised how much better a blog post flows if the photos are kept to a minimum.

Secondly... I always think having key points noted in sentences are important. I've only recently started doing this myself but bolding or underlining the main topics/points you have really do help just so the readers know what exactly it is you are talking about.

Lastly... Engage. I also only just started doing this recently but leaving a little question at the end of your blog posts means that your readers can have something to engage with. Sometimes I'll be reading a blog and I'll finish and want to comment something but not know what to comment except for that fact that it really was a great post - and no one wants that kind of comment.


I hope you liked this post and it was some what helpful. Let me know some of your tips and tricks that make a good blog post! 


Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I totally agree, I think that good photos are super important! I also think that it's important to make sure that the post is clear and easy to read. Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos in a post is one of the most important things. I still struggle with my photos, but I think I got better and I hope I will get to the result I want! Great post! xx

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect tips and I definitely agree with these! I feel like I need to engage more, I do s little bit but I think I'm going to make stronger efforts in leaving questions at the end of my blog posts!

    -Sophie xx
    www.cherriesandperfume.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all these! Thanks for sharing.
    -Maria
    SheBlushes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with all of these :) xx

    Gemma Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing :) Please visit our site: Blogger Gallery

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.