Hello Kitty House Bangkok #FoodieFriday

by - Friday, January 13, 2017

It's been a hot minute since I did a Foodie Friday on my blog! I usually share recipes and such and blog about my baking I do but today I figured I would do a review instead! I visited the Hello Kitty House in Bangkok which is located right next to Siam Square - you literally can't miss it. I ended up not taking as much photos as I would've liked since I decided I would blog about this little cafe very last minute.



This cafe is decked out all Hello Kitty overload which is the most adorable thing ever. I have loved Hello Kitty since I was little so coming here was basically living my inner child hood all over again. I'd also just like to say it's not the most affordable cafe in Thailand, but you're pretty much paying for the environment and atmosphere as well as the super cute props and furniture they have throughout the store. Since this is a THREE level cafe, you can be sure that you'll spend at least 2 hours in here...at least I did anyways. 

On the first level you have the main cafe where you can order your food and sit down and just enjoy the atmosphere. The chairs here are super comfortable and most of all, cute. I was so obsessed with the decor and the food came out pretty quick which made me forget all about the photos!




The Food
As you walk past their counter you get a glimpse of all the delicious cakes and sweet treats the sell. Everything is basically got the hello kitty logo or face on it as well as a pink overload. 


This was a caramel frappe which was soo good. I'm not usually one for coffee as I find it a bit too bitter and just not sweet enough. This however was just perfect and not too sweet. The coffee also wasn't too strong so if you are a coffee lover you may not like this. They have so many other coffee blends and regular coffees availble though so you'll definitely find something you like.

I also had to try on of their deliciously looking cakes. This was a rainbow crepe cake which I've never had before but they looked and tasted absolutely amazing. The thin layers of crepe put together with a thin layer of cream works so well and you can really taste each individual layer.

The top floor of the store is also another sitting area where the tables are a bit bigger which I assume are to host parties and such. I also expected nothing less than pink and hello kitty everywhere after seeing what was on the first floor.






There are also these little photo spots where you can take photos with the models and decor available which I think is great since you rarely come across these. I loved Grandpa and Grandma Hello Kitty the most and since it was christmas/new year time they had these presents out which you could pose with.

The lower level is basically the gift shop/souvenirs as well as a spa and nail salon. I wish I hadn't already had my nails done otherwise I would've be getting them done there. The stuff there is at an ok price but I would say a bit on the pricier side so I didn't end up getting anything because in my opinion the photos were enough.
Overall this was such a great experience in itself and not just the food since it was decked out in everything hello kitty and walking around and taking photos was already worth coming into the city. If you're ever visiting Thailand and are already around the city or Siam area, definitely come and visit! Even if you're not a hello kitty fan since the food here is pretty good.

Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you're a hello kitty lover!

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. These photos are beautiful! It looks super cute in there, omg!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge // Enter My Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Oh my goodness, I will definitely add this to my must-visit places in Thailand! OMG everything is just so pink and kawaii and adorable! The place looks so fluffy and princess-y! And the food looks both cute and yummy! I would feel bad at eating the food, haha, it's too cute to eat!

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
  3. It look like cutest food ever! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow my blog there, I'll follow your blog back!!! https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has got to be the cutest cafe ever photographed! Definitely on my bucket list now - doesn't look like you can get more Hello Kitty than this! Lovely post x

    Mae

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty awsome, huh? I love kitty, she's a good friend :-). Love your post.
    XoXo
    Vettae - So Frenchy Chic

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this place? I'd love to visit!

    Lauren x http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.