eBay Finds - Bullet Journalling #3

by - Friday, January 27, 2017

If you've been reading my latest posts you'll know that I've been very interested and invested in Bullet Journalling and just being more organised in a less organised way - if that even makes any sense??
What I love so much about a Bullet Journal style or really just a Journalling style of planning is the freedom you get with the blank pages and how everything you need in life (sorta) is compiled into one book.
I've been on eBay recently and have been hunting for things I can use to decorate and customise my journal and there are so many things on there that I need to get! I've compiled my top faves for you and the links are listed too if you wanna check them out.



Hope you liked this post! Let me know how you plan and organise and if you like to accessorise like I do!

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Oooh I love all of your finds! Especially the cute tapes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty. I'm not the type that would do all this but i would love to purchase a ready made one!

    http://anaturellecraving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping from ebay, there are amazing deals and products I dont usually find in the stores here. The emoji stickers are so cute! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a sucker for stationery, what great finds! Thanks for sharing xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. Please check out how I balayaged my own hair!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, have a good weekend

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently started my bullet journal, these findings look incredible!! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg you found some adorable things! I want them all!! :o x

    ♡ itsjessiejane ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. These ebay finds look super pretty and cute. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.