Thailand Skincare Purchases

by - Friday, December 09, 2016

Here is the part two I said that would go up next from my Thailand Makeup Purchases that I did last week. Asian beauty and especially skincare is quite popular so I definitely couldn't pass up all the choices and range they had to offer. 


One of my all time favourite stores in Thailand is Beauty Buffet which is a cosmetics store designed in the theme of a bakery. I was able to pick up the Royal Bouquet Body Lotion as my skin was so dry after flying for 12 hrs to get here. Definitely helped a lot!

I then went onto another little cosmetics store called Beauty Cottage which has massive sale signs on that I couldn't pass up. I ended up getting the two masks, the Bamboo Charcoal & Volcano Mud Clay and the Asparagus and Broccoli facial mask which sounds quite odd but doesn't smell like veges at all! They all have a pretty similar scent and they leave my skin so nice afterwards.

I don't think there has ever been a time in my life where acne hasn't been a skin issue for me. The beautician at the Watsons store recommended I try the brand Dr. Somchai who is apparently actually a doctor and started up a clinic so I figured these products have to work. I have started using the spot gel which works fine but isn't amazing and the same with the foam cleanser so I'm hoping that the more I use these the more results I'll see.

This Perfect Whip cleanser by Senka was something I grabbed purely because it was so affordable. I then later came home to realise that it's actually a really popular product and there is one by Shisedo which is exactly the same. I will be doing a whole review on this since it really is a product you need to try out!

Whilst browsing through the store I also noticed that so many brands had come out with Micellar waters/cleansing waters which was crazy since in NZ there are like 3 brands that you can try at the typical supermarket. I picked up the Nivea Micellar water which I really like, doesn't remove water proof makeup though but does a good job at just cleansing the face.


It is face mask central here in Thailand. So far I have only picked up 1 (two of the same one) type of face mask so far but there are so many to choose from that I could hardly decide. This one is the Sweet Princess Fruity Facial Mask with Aloe Vera and is made in Korea. I haven't used it yet and I'm thinking of waiting to do a massive haul/review of a few other face masks I have my eye on.

Lastly I also picked up a dry shampoo. The one I got was from Eve & Boy by a brand called Lolane which was unheard of for me but it seemed the most popular at the store. The product has 3 scents to choose from and I obviously got the 'fresh' scent which is indeed fresh. I have used this a few times and I can't say I'm in love with it. By far the batiste or the not your mothers shampoo is still better.

Have you guys tried any of these skincare products before? Let me know your thoughts on them :)

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it. Please check out my new Victorias Secret inspired hair wave tutorial!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I wish I had bought some skincare when I was in Thailand earlier this year, love the sound of the whip cleanser. I need to get my hands on some K-Beauty too, I am so late to this party. Great post xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.