Thailand Makeup Purchases!

by - Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Hello everyone! Imma just take a moment to take in how quickly this year has just flown by, I barely blogged last month and I didn't do much blogging in October either. I'm finally back and this is my first blog post I've photographed and written whilst I'm on holiday! First off I need to say that I am extremely sorry if the photographs aren't that great and the layout and composition isn't and A since I am working with very limited resources.
ANYWAYS...
I have been doing a bit of shopping and I definitely expect to be doing more but for now I wanted to share my purchases with you. I went to Eve & Boy (a beauty mega store, literally mega) and Watsons (a drugstore) for these products which was very overwhelming to say the least.






I actually discovered an amazing new brand sold in Eve & Boy called odbo which I think is a Korean brand. This odbo eye palette is straight up the exact same as the Makeup Revolution palettes, no kidding, do you see the colours?! I will be doing a review on this in the next few weeks so watch this space. IN THE MEAN TIME, if you see this palette anywhere, buy it!!


This palette (Nefertiti Contour Kit) was by another really interesting brand called Cathy Doll, I definitely wanna buy more of their products but this was apparently a very popular product - basically a contour kit. The shades are really nice, you get a nice contour, a decent blush and the highlight is probably my favourite since it's subtle if applied with a brush.


I also went a little crazy for this nail polish brand Ten Ten which is once again AMAZING. These were 36 baht which means they're less than $2 NZ - I mean, they're basically free. They also have the quality of essie and opi and in fact I think better. I will also be doing a review of these soon hopefully.


I was also able to get my hands on some of these Mistine Powders which are quite common amongst the stores in Thailand but they were the cheapest at Eve & Boy. I ended up getting the May Flowers and the Selfie Powder both in S3. I may potentially get a few more of these powders and do a quick blog post covering a few.

That's it for this post! The next post will be my skincare purchases as I was gonna combine the two but figured it would be quite a lengthy one to read. I hope everyone is having a very lovely December, and a very festive holiday season!

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy


You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I thought that was a MUR palette when I first saw the photo! I would love to get to try more makeup brands from other countries x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, great haul! The contour palette sounds and looks really nice! The eyeshadow palette has so many pretty shades as well :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. The palette looks amazing, so beautiful! I haven't seen nor hear about this brand but I will definitely keep an eye on it :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nail colours are just amazing.. I need! You are doing a wonderful job with your blog, keep it up lovely! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That trio kit looks gorgeous! And that eye shadow palette looks exactly like the makeup revolution iconic 3 eye shadow palette.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.