Safari World - Bangkok

by - Tuesday, December 27, 2016

This past week has been super busy especially since it was Christmas and all that. I hope everyone had the most wonderful Christmas day even if you don’t celebrate. I find that every year as I get older I find presents and all that less important and spending time with family and friends is so much more worth it. The day after Christmas (yesterday) my family and I ended up going to Safari World in Bangkok which was such a lovely experience and such a great way to spend the last days of the year. 
I took some photos of the Safari Park section which is a section of the zoo where you can just drive around in your own car and watch the animals rome free. So todays post is simply a photo collection of the Safari Park which in my opinion is a really neat attraction unlike any other zoo I’ve been to before. I also went into the Marine Park which is where the actual zoo is but my camera ran out of battery and so I did take photos on my phone but the quality isn't amazing.
Just a side note, not all the photos are that great since they do advise you not to roll down your windows so I had a bit of editing to do.










































Hope you enjoyed this post! I really enjoy visiting zoos and especially this one. Do you enjoy going to zoos? Surely you can never be too old for the zoo!



Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow what a beautiful and amazing place! So many incredible animals xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such an amazing experience! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely photos. I love going to the zoo as well! I went over the Summer and my little one loved it! :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is incredible! Fantastic photos. This looks like such an amazing experience, thanks for sharing x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I can't help but notice that you've mentioned you're 18 in your side bar and got excited cause I'm 18 as well haha. I'm definitely following you

    Dani | http://pugislifeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a fun thing to do!! What a lovely way to spend Boxing Day, great photos! x

    Y x The Sweet Seven Five

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.