Odbo Palette Review #03

by - Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I have another review today! Last week I posted a review on a body wash I have been using and loving so check that out here, seriously life changing
Today I have the Odbo Palette which is exactly identical to the Makeup Revolution palette, no joke. I was able to do a few swatches of the makeup revolution palette in store since I do not own it, but the swatches turned out pretty much the same and the Odbo palette cost waaay less. 




If you own the palette you'll know and be able to see that they really do look the same! The price for the Makeup Revolution palettes are relatively cheap if you live where they are quite accessible but even at the Eve & Boy store they were 450 Baht compared to the Odbo ones which were 180 Baht. The Makeup Revolution brand is highly raved about and it's crazy because there are some dupes right here which people can purchase for a lot less. I also found a lot of other Odbo palettes that looked pretty decent and I've heard they've got a similar chocolate bar palette which I will have to hunt for next time.


Overall I'm pretty happy with the purchase and the quality I received. I decided to get this palette (#3) instead of the other three since I've always wanted a pinky nude sorta palette and this one was just too ideal to pass up. As you can see from the swatches above they're pretty darn pigmented. If you want to see a few more swatches, I did some in my Thailand Makeup Purchases. I love the matte shadows despite there being a bit of fall out and even the shimmery shadows are nice on their own applied with your fingers. I've found that applying these shadows with a brush may not work as well since you just get a lot better pigment when using your fingers - which I know some people hate. In this palette you get 3 matte shadows and the rest are shimmery which I felt like there could've been at least one more matte shadow for more balance. I decided to get this palette instead of the other three since I've always wanted a pinky nude sorta palette and this one was just too ideal to pass up.



Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. This eye shadow palette looks gorgeous. It really does look like the makeup revolution iconic 3 palette.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
    https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. i love the color selection of this palette . it is really a great choice !

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, the pinky shades are so nice!

      Delete
  3. These shadows look great, they definitely could have included a few more mattes though!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Still very happy though :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Oh I am a huge fan of pinkish brown nudes! This palette looks perfectly pretty :)

    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nude tones are deffo my favourite too! Lovely post girl:) x


    http://www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your review, the colors in this palette are simply gorgeous.

    themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I'm in love with the shades in this palette. I'm always on the look out for good nude eyeshadows. I hope I can score this one here in the Philippines. :)

    xx
    Lyka Chiang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd hope you do too, I think it's a Korean brand if I'm not mistaken

      Delete
  8. the pigmentation looks pretty good! looks very similar to UD Naked 3 though so I probably wouldn't pick it up

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the UD Naked 3 which I've wanted for so long, so very glad you mentioned this haha!

      Delete
  9. Oh my god I love all of the colours, amazing palette! I am so impressed with your blog by the way, so glad I found it! Keep up the unreal work pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That palette is lovely and the swatches look so pigmented!! xx
    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.