Summer Holiday Wishlist

by - Friday, November 18, 2016

So I've arrived in Thailand for a few days now and it has been so amazing so far. The weather has been amazing and is extremely hot but I'm soaking in every minute of it. Today I have a 'Summer Holiday' Wishlist which is basically made up of clothing pieces from the website Zaful, a super affordable online shop where you can find the most trendy to basic items. The pieces I've found are some I would definitely wear when going to the beach or staying on islands as they're quite easy and simple yet really cute .


I've also always been a fan of maxi dresses and the ones I found look perfect for beach days especially with the white and slight sheer see through fabric. They'd also make really nice coverups and nice pieces for a chill evening.



I really love a boho style at the beach and once again I have a white theme continuing which work well as beach coverups. These short dresses seem so comfortable but completely make you look all done up and pretty!


I then soon found their swimsuit section and I literally spent an hour looking through them all and finding all these really nice swimsuits which would be perfect for holiday. There is obviously a theme going on with the palm tree/leaf print which is I think is 100% perfect for beach days and holidays. Most of their bikinis have reviews available on the site which is good because you definitely wanna read up before buying a swimsuit online.





I also found this amazing towel/coverup piece which is really simple but these round towels are really trendy and it doubles up as a cover up so best of both worlds! They have quite a few designs on their website but I really liked the simplistic design in this.



This sandal would look so nice with some of the dresses I picked out and I think the colour is quite natural as well as the style which is a bit boho and suits the style of the dresses too.


These caught my eye especially because of the gold tone colour with a slight metallic shine. They also lace up a little bit past your ankles which is quite trendy right now.


So I hope you guys enjoyed this. Next post I'll be doing a part 2 to this which will be a new years/christmas fashion wishlist covering both seasons, Winter and Summer!
Let me know some of your Summer wishlist and if you've ever tried anything from this shop before! 



Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97
Etsy Shop Alongcamekathy

*This was a collaboration with the team at Zaful* - However my blog posts are always honest and I would only recommend something if I believed so.

You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. Wow I love these picks, especially the sandals. Is it summer there right now? It's about to be winter here and getting so cold!!

    xoxo Emily
    ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's Summer! Definitely wish it was Winter, I'm defs more of a Winter gal

      Delete
  2. The white swimsuit and one piece is super cute! Thailand is a beautiful place. I would love to come back some day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do too, such a nice place to just relax! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. The striped maxi in the first set of photos is so cute! I'd love to go to Thailand- you'll have to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I love maxis too, make me feel like I'm on a tropical island even if I'm not haha

      Delete
  4. Great picks hun! The striped maxi dress is sooo beautiful, I will definitely save this to purchase in spring! Love it!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...all the dresses are soo cute...great picks hun...I loved fringe sandals on display a lot...and striped dresses....great post dear...xo, Neha

    theinstylejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all your picks! Especially the bikinis. So cute! The beach throw is really nice as well! :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have the best bikinis, it was so hard to pick just these ones to show off

      Delete
  7. Great picks Kathy! I'm going on holiday in March and finding it so difficult to find holiday clothes that aren't on sale or my size. Will need to check this site out. The striped maxi in the first photo set in a stand out piece :)

    Amy | www.whatamydid.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So exciting! Definitely do, they're stuff is so affordable it's crazy

      Delete
  8. the sandals look cute!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love that striped dress at the beginning!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, such a nice casual one :)

      Delete
  10. Ahhh I am so jealous, I hope you are having a wonderful time! Thailand sounds incredible and I adore all of your picks, I'm missing the summer and the warm evenings haha :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram - a little baby & beauty sale!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy Thailand! Hope you are going to have even better time than I did! Best Wishes, Iga www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those dresses look very pretty. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a HUGE fan of those bikinis, so nice!! x

    Tash
    natashatodd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.