Fashion Haul + Rose Gal Review

by - Tuesday, October 18, 2016

A little while ago the team at Rose Gal got in contact with me offering to send me some of their stuff for me to review and share with my readers. I took this is an opportunity to obviously update my wardrobe but also to discover a really great brand!
Rose Gal is basically a website that sells clothes along with beauty products, accessories, homeware, hair accessories, and even mens clothing. I didn't have a chance to try everything out but I can already tell you that their stuff is super inexpensive, like really, but also really nice quality. 

I was able to pick out some pieces that really caught my eye and so today will be a bit of a haul/review

When this pair of sunglasses arrived in the mail I was so stoked beyond words. It looks a whole lot better in person and so much more stylish and expensive looking as a whole. I 100% expected it to be plastic and kinda flimsy but it was basically the exact opposite. I'm not quite sure what the material is but it has a bit of weight to it which makes it feel quite sturdy. This definitely is a recommend

When I saw this on their site I was quite excited and it was for such a simple pink hoodie. In the photo it just seemed really warm and comfortable and since I didn't have a pink hoodie already, I decided why not. I also wear a lot of black and usually I'm in leggings 6/7 days so I figured this is a nice pop of colour as well as a nice lounge wear. The material of this is just amazing as it's a fleece material on the inside so it will definitely keep you warm.

I also knew that I really wanted to get a romper to see if it would suit someone who is a little bit shorter as I find that rompers never really fit me all too well due to my height. I'm around 5'2 and going off of this romper it surprisingly fit quite well. One thing I will have to say about this is the draw string that sinches in at the waist is a bit difficult to tighten. You really have to kinda pull at it then hold it there whilst you tie it so that it doesn't move. That might be a little confusing but I hope you get the idea, overall it doesn't work that well but the style of this piece is so cute so I'll still wear it.


Here's another romper that I loved the look of. This also fit really nice and the only thing I will say is that the bottom part could be a little shorter because I am a little shorter. I'd also say that the material makes it not as much as a casual romper because I was definitely expecting something that I could potentially wear during the day. I did wear this to a friend's birthday dinner at a relatively fancy place so I think this is one of those pieces that work for a simple fancy occasion. 


Here's a sneaky snap ft the sunglasses and the top part of the romper

This dress looked so nice in the picture and I just remembered I saw a dress similar to this on pinterest and wanted it so desperately but just didn't know where to find the same or a similar one. I was quite surprised about the material when I received it because it was so thick and quite stretchy. Once again since I am a little bit shorter, I wouldn't mind if the dress was also a little bit shorter.



Off the shoulder has been such a big trend and I obviously had to get on board. I liked this simply asymmetric off the shoulder top because of the colour and then saw the back which made me fall in love with it even more. The fabric is also really light and flowy so it's honestly the perfect staple for summer in my opinion. 




Another top that exposes your shoulder which is a style I really like and it would be perfect for the beach in my opinion. It has a really feminine style and the embroidery on the strap and shoulder part is a nice added detail. This is also a crop and it's the perfect size and shape on me.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I have to give a big thanks to the team at Rose Gal and I can't recommend their stuff enough. I was really impressed with the quality of each item as well as the prices! Everything only came to about $80 which is amazing considering I got 7 things!
Let me know what new clothing pieces you've recently been loving - keep in my it is Spring in NZ so that's why all the items I picked out are a bit more summery!

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. Lovely pieces Kathy! I love the grid pattern dress. So cute!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh pretty! I love that romper! You can still wear summer clothes of course! And I have recently been loving purchasing bodysuits! They are so good to have in different styles and colours xx

    Marlinde x
    www.marlinde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Also easy to just throw on and go out but still look presentable

      Delete
  3. I tried Rosegal myself and I am very pleased with what a received! They have amazing pieces and affordable prices!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The affordable prices are really what gets me, can't believe how great the quality is right?!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow need to check them out asap :)

    Keep these posts coming!!

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And definitely do, super affordable :)

      Delete
  5. I'm so weak toward rose gold & rose tinted glasses, so pretyy.

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I can't help but be excited to grab these everytime I'm choosing which pair I wanna wear for the day

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous pieces! xx

    tiateilli.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely crushing over those sun-glasses. So stunning.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god those sunglasses though - pink! Yaaaas. The pink off-shoulders top with back detail is also amazing. I clearly have a thing for pink haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta love that black romper! It definitely will look chic on night occasion :)

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  10. You picked out so many cute pieces! I especially love those reflective sunnies :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sunnies are SO gorgeous, rose gold is everything right now! Also loving that black romper, super cute! X

    www.katherine-amy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and I have such similar style. I love everything. Those sunglasses are to die for!

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those sunglasses are beautiful!! This brand looks incredible, need to order from there!! x love it x https://alittlesprinkleofallthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those sunglasses!

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.