The Pink Revival

by - Friday, September 16, 2016

I am so excited to share this post with you guys today. I have basically gone through my blog and revived some products I have mentions in favourites, reviews and all that (also some new products), and brought them to one post. One thing they all have in common is that they are a shade of PINK. If you read my A to Z get to know me post you'll know that I absolutely love pink, specifically baby pink, but any shade of pink is great anyways. This post is inspired by Glossier and #Glossierpink which you can check out over at their Pinterest. I also have a pinterest board dedicated to all things pink which you can find here.

*This post will contain a lot of links, make sure to check them out if you're interested!*





Victoria's Secret Scents are something I always go back to no matter what season. I am throwing this all the way back to when I first started blogging in February! These two are on my vanity currently because it's Spring and I think these just embody the smell of Spring.

This product was also mentioned way back in February as well. The NYX butter gloss has still definitely been a favourite of mine all these months since my February Favourites.

Another favourite lippie brand is Mellow Cosmetics. I go through phases with matte lips and recently I have been loving it all the time! This one is Nude, which isn't exactly Nude as it's more of a pink.

These two eyeshadows make me feel so girl and pretty and they're actually the only pink eyeshadows I have which makes me think I should purchase more? The Lancome duo eyeshadow is also a throw back to my February Favourites which was so long ago! The Australis shadow was all that was on my eye throughout June so have a look at my June Favourites for more info.




Here are some more swatches I did of the two pink shadows.
Lancome. First swatch is with primer. Second swatch is by itself 
Australis. First swatch is using it with water. Second swatch is with primer. Third swatch is by itself
One thing I am annoyed at myself for is not mentioning this product in any of my previous posts. The EOS lip balm is one of my favourites to use when using lipstick or anything on top of it. It hasn't got a balmy texture like regular lip balms which means that products apply quite nicely over on top of it.

This is a recent post and is this nail colour not just gorgeous?! Read all about at Spring has Sprung - Nail Edit.


My Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is one of my most viewed posts I've ever done and I am very happy about that as I love this product so much! It's so gentle on the skin yet removes all your makeup in just this bottle, which is 400ml and to me that is heaps!


Now that it is Spring, colour is everywhere in stores and as I'm not much of a fan of wearing bright colours I'd like to think that I try to, somewhat, incorporate colour into my outfits. I have had this pink top (H&M) for years now and not until recently has it been a regular wear for me. I love that it's such a muted pink that it's barely noticeable. 


Hope you guys enjoyed this post as I had a lot of fun looking through and back on all my older blog posts to see how far I have come!

Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97

*This post isn't paid for and I was not sent anything

You May Also Like

36 comments

  1. Love pink ! Such a lovely post ! The pink eyeshadow swatches look amazing. I love the way pink makeup looks. So soft and romantic.

    themisslubna.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still not over the fact that you have Spring time now! How I wish I could do it all over again! If you are in a mood for new lipstick check out new Dior collection. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a bit off seeing people talk about Autumn too haha. I'd definitely have a look into the Dior ones, probably way out of my price range though! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this post :) you've inspired me to go and purchase a new eos balm, not had one this yet so I think it's time!
    Lovely photos too! :)
    www.thelaurenashleymcgheeblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Lauren X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweet mint is so nice, smells quite sweet if that's your thing :) x

      Delete
  4. Pink is my favourite colour so I'm all about this revival! Gorgeous products x
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a pink person too so I love this post! Those eyeshadows look absolutely beautiful. You need the Naked 3 palette if you want more pink toned eyeshadows!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink for spring and muted mauve/pink for autumn! Mellow lipsticks look so pretty x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the pink nail polish you've picked, it's lovely! I'm not a massive fan of pink myself, but I've slowly been adding some subtle shades into my wardrobe :) x

    Always, Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pink in general but I also don't really wear a lot of pink, subtle is the way to go in terms of clothes :)

      Delete
  8. I love the garnier micellar water! lovely post :)

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pink nail polish looks so pretty! When I wear light pink nail polish it makes me feel like I'm tanner :D

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here with me, especially pale pinks!

      Delete
  10. Ooooo that mellow lipstick looks so so pretty. I am getting back into pink as a colour, especially a blush shade, so nice :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Victoria Secret mists are so lovely, they have original scents and I always keep at least one in stock no matter the season! And I will keep purchasing them forever :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice for taking in your handbag/purse too!!

      Delete
  12. I'm also obsessed with VS! I love their products all great round :) great post!

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE PINK! I'm a really big fan of the Victoria's Secret Mists xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you agree, they're something I'll always use!

      Delete
  14. I love the EOS lip balm too. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Garnier Micellar water is such a good product, I use it everyday! Really like the idea of this pink theme you have in this post as well! Marlinde xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That NYX Butter Gloss looks stunning!!!


    xx SofiaaDot
    sofiaadot.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to get myself a few more :)

      Delete
  17. You can't beat a bit of pink every now and then can you?!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. That China Glaze nail polish is so cute, I need to get it for myself! It's really interesting how all your favourite products come in shade of pink though, haha.

    Lona | lonajasmiin.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.