A to Z Get to know me!

by - Friday, August 26, 2016

I have a fun little post today! I've never really properly introduced myself on this blog so I thought this would be a great way to do that - I also love reading these types of posts on other peoples blogs so I hope you enjoy...


America
I love going to the states! Living in New Zealand for 17 years it can get very boring and everything is just bigger and better in the US

Baby Pink
Pink, specifically baby pink, is my favourite colour

Crafting
Being crafty and doing DIY's is basically my happy place.

Design
I'm currently studying Communication Design at university which I really love and I also love anything design related.



Entomophobia
I have a massive fear of insects/bug no matter how big or small, ants, bees, butterflies, I could go on and on.

Flowers
I started growing my own flowers this year and I'm actually quite proud of myself as I have tried to grow flowers before but they never really made it. These ones are cosmos as I heard they were one of the easiest to grow and which they are!


Grapes
I love grapes!

History
I am a bit of an Art History geek. I quite like learning about Art History and I think it's quite fascinating to learn about ideas and values during that time through Art. 

Impatient
This is definitely a bit of a bad trait of mine, I also get irritated quite easily along with this. 

Jokes
I love when people tell jokes even if they are really lame. 

Kitchen
Being in the ktichen and baking is one of my favourite things do.
I have also made a few blog posts on some recipes I love, so feel free to check them out





Chocolate Chip Cookies


Leggings
It's one of those things you either love or hate, and I love wearing leggings!

Maltese Shitzhu
If I could have a dog I would definitely go for a Maltese cross Shih Tzu

New Zealand
New Zealand has become home now. It's not the most exciting country in the world but the chill calm atmosphere is something I love.


Orange Juice
I can't resist me some OJ. I also think freshly squeezed homemade orange juice is the best.

Pizza
I love pizza and I could honestly eat it for days and days. My favourite topping is definitely hawaiian, ham and pineapple.

Quiet
I love me some quite time. I think it's nice to just step away from everything going on in your life sometimes and just being able to not worry about the next thing after the next

Rainy Days
Rainy Days indoors are my favourite kind of days.


Shy
I'm definitely quite a shy person. I'm not as shy as I used to be but meeting new people can be quite hard sometimes

Thailand
If you didn't know already I was actually born in Thailand, Bangkok.
I'm also going to Thailand at the end of this year so I can't wait to do all sorts of fun things and share them with you guys on here


Ukelele
I've always wanted to learn how to play the ukelele. I have learnt how to play a few musical instruments so I don't think it would be too hard to pick up.

Virgo
My birthday is in September so I am a Virgo. I don't look too much into star signs but I enjoy reading about my horoscope

Winter
Along with rainy days inside, Winter is my favourite season. It's the perfect time to cuddle up in doors with a nice hot chocolate

X-ray
I've never had an x-ray before as I've never broken a bone

Yorkie
I also think Yorkies are really adorable and would also want one along with the Maltese Shih Tzu

Zootopia
My all time favourite disney film (so far). Definitely recommend you to go watch it as the plot and story line actually has quite a bit of meaning behind it.



Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97

You May Also Like

26 comments

  1. This was a fun read! I also like OJ. Especially with pulp! :)

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you agree! I know a lot of people who don't.

      Delete
  2. I love these posts! I did one myself back in June (http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/mae-z-sweet-as-mae.html), I find them so fun to both read and write. I loved learning a bit more about you Kathy! So interesting that you've never had an x-ray, I've neevr broken a bone but had suspect breaks so many times so that's a lot of x-rays haha! Great post xx

    Mae ♥

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I've never though, I really have a bad pain tolerance haha

      Delete
  3. I love posts like these, I think it'd be hard to think of one for every letter though!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely was hard to think, took such a long time but so fun

      Delete
  4. I love this post. I find them so fun and interesting to read. I think I may need to write one myself xx

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It takes awhile to write but so fun :)

      Delete
  5. My favourite colour is pink too. Who can say no to pizza? Not me haha! I was planning to watch Zootopia last weekend but didn't, I will watch it today!!!

    Yiota x
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute show and has great meaning behind the cartoon imagery :)

      Delete
  6. Ah this must have taken you ages :D I love grapes too xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww it is so nice to read just little facts about you! Really enjoyed this post! X Marlinde

    www.marlinde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved getting to know you in this A to Z!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've done the A to Z tag, and it's so much fun! Rainy days are the best, aren't they? It's great getting to know you, my fellow Virgo! Haha <3

    xx BASH |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you agree with rainy days :)

      Delete
  10. Such a fun read <3 I also love rainy days.

    www.fashionroulette.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. This tag was really fun! Such a unique way to share some facts about yourself... well done! :) x

    http://serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I should definitely try this tag!:)

    The Daily Delicacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh I loved this post! Such a fun idea and it's lovely to find out more about you. I'm a rainy days and Winter girl too!! Nothing better than getting cosy and warm while it's miserable outside <3

    Rhi x
    www.rinkydinkyrhi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun idea! I am going to do it myself! It is way too good to resist! Best Wishes, Iga x http://www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.