40 Beauty Questions Tag

by - Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Today I'll be doing the 40 Questions Beauty Tag! I was super excited when Nicole from In The Life of NM tagged me. This is such a fun tag and I love reading these posts on other peoples blogs so I hope you enjoy this :)


Skincare
How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice, morning and night always
What skin type do you have? Oily/Combination - I usually have a few dry areas during winter but most of the time it's very oily.
What is your current facial wash?  I'm currently using the Dermaogica Clearing Skin Wash as well as the Cetaphil cleanser
Do you exfoliate? Yes! I really notice the different it has on my skin.
What brand do you use? St Ives.
What moisturizer do you use? Dermalogica Clear Start Matte Moisturiser
Do you have freckles? Nope.
Do you use eye cream? Only when I actually I remember to use it!
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes, and still do.
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No. I do want to try it though.

Makeup
What foundation do you use? I'm currently using the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream, it's such an easy product to use and takes no time at all.
How about concealer? I'm loving the Maybelline Fit Me.
Do you know your undertone color? Yellow/Warm.
What do you think of fake eyelashes? Love/hate relationship because I wish I could apply them like a pro.
Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, but I never do!
What brand of mascara do you use? Maybelline One by One, which I think is discontinued but I'm still seeing it in some stores in NZ.
Sephora or MAC? Sephora!
Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, I don't really have that many products from MAC.
What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I apply my bb cream and concealer with my fingers and I usually use an eyelash curler, as you can tell I am very low maintenance on an everyday basis
Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes? No.
For the face? Sometimes I just forget as I am in such a rush!
What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)? Champagne shade all over the lid and a brown/taupe shade in the crease is basically my everyday look.
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I always use pencil but rarely use liquid eyeliner as I just can't master the wing.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often, I used to always though!
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I love! I think they're so fun.
Do you use mineral makeup? No, I do want to try though.
What is your favourite lipstick? I rarely wear lipsticks and much prefer tints and stains. Right not I've been using the Clinique Chubby stick in Might Mimosa. 
How about lipgloss? I love lip glosses, big fan on the colour pop ones especially Master Plan
What is your favourite blush to use? Not a blush wearer on a daily basis, I really want to start growing my collection though so I have more to choose from
Do you buy your makeup on eBay? I did once and was quite disappointed, probably won't again.
Do you like drugstore makeup? I LOVE drugstore makeup, especially living in NZ higher end brands are a bit harder to get
Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets) I assume that's just a place to buy discounted makeup and if so then YES! They have this thing called big bucket deals in NZ where they sell a range of makeup (mostly drugstore) for very inexpensive prices.
Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? No, makeup to me is sort of just a fun thing and I don't think I've ever thought about being a makeup artist either
Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Yes, especially when I am in a rush which is most mornings before I leave for uni!
Name a makeup crime that you hate. Personally for me I hate it when my eyeliner smudges everywhere.
Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I much prefer neutral ones especially when it comes to lipstick.
Which celebrity always has great makeup? I love Lauren Conrad's makeup, it's so neutral and clean!
If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? Mascara as I pretty much have no lashes with out it.
Could you ever leave the house without makeup on? All the time when I wake up at the very last minute before the bus leaves!
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? A bit of a funny question to answer but I guess so.
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Oh man there are so many. For drugstore brands I really like Maybelline and for high end I really like using Clinique. There are so many other brands and products I haven't tried though - let me know of some amazing brands!!
What do you think of makeup? I love makeup! For me it's very much a hobby thing. I love having the time to do my makeup before going out but at the same time I love that it helps me look a bit more presentable in the morning.



I'd like to tag
Kate from kateyadventures
Jodi from abrashattitude
Katie from BeautyfromKatie

If anyone else does the tag please let me know, I would love to see your answers :)



Lets Connect! 
Instagram @alongcamekathy_
Twitter @_kathy97

You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. I loved reading your answers to these questions Kathy! Too Faced is an amazing high end brand, if only it was available in NZ :( Great post xx

    Mae ♥

    sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! There are so many and too many toofaced products I wish I could try

      Delete
  2. Aw thanks so much for the nomination Kathy! I loved this post, it's so interesting reading about other people's favourite products haha, I'll have to look some of these up! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your answers!!

      Delete
  3. So many questions :) I love Lauren's makeup too, it is minimal yet looks amazing!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It seems so effortless as well

      Delete
  4. Such a fun tag, I never change my mascara after 3 months either haha!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like this is common for everyone haha!

      Delete
  5. Yay, thanks for tagging me I can't wait to do it! I love reading quick things like this x Lauren Conrad's makeup is always incredible and I also love my St. Ives scrub!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries! Can't wait to see your answers :)

      Delete
  6. Loved reading your answers! I love chubby sticks too!

    xo, Christina
    http://www.christinabeex3.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're such an easy product to use on the go!!

      Delete
  7. I'd like to do this tag/questions! Lovely post and it was fun to find out something more about u x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do!! I look forward to reading your answers :)

      Delete
  8. Now I love this post, I think I will do this kind of post too. I loved your sincere answers. Nice.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was really fun! Can't wait to read your answers :)

      Delete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.