TV Shows I'm Loving #1

by - Friday, July 15, 2016

Watching TV series/shows is 100% my favourite pastime. I recon I could watch an entire season in an entire day if I wanted to, but then I would get very very lazy.
I thought I'd share some of my favourite tv shows I'm currently loving as there may be some of you who also share the same passion of watching tv like me!

Bachelorette



I mentioned this in my monthly favourites blog post a few weeks ago and I know not everyone likes entertainment in the form of reality tv but it's definitely something I love. I wouldn't say that I watch this for the drama but I've got to admit that once the drama and chaos dies down, it kinda makes the show a little boring. However with that being said I also love when it gets down to the end and real connections start forming. Let me know if you guys watch the show and who you want to end up with Jojo, my favourite of this season is definitely Luke because he is just so dreamy! *insert heart eyes*

Containment


This was also mentioned in my June Favourites and it's a bit of a new show with only 1 season so far. This show is basically about a contagious virus that breaks out into Atlanta leaving everyone to deal and suffer with the chaos. A hospital where the virus started at, is contained and soon enough the area around that is blocked off from the rest of the city and all hell breaks loose. It has a few gory scenes so if you're quite sensitive to that I would not recommend.

Pretty Little Liars


A favourite of many people I am sure. I remember starting this show a few years ago thinking it would be a bit like Gossip Girl, boy was I wrong. I wouldn't say it's better or worse, just that it is different. It's on season 7 now which I did not expect but I am loving where they are taking the characters and plot. I've got to be honest and one of the main reasons I have continued watching is because I want to know where Aria and Ezra go from here on. Their relationship is so captivating and you get hooked on, I don't think I've heard anyone dislike this pairing. Let me know what you think about the show and where they are taking this!

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post. I think I'm going to make this a regular thing because I really enjoyed writing this post :)

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. I love PLL, I don't watch the other two but I am so excited for Prison Break to come back on next year! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never watched Prison Break before but I just watched the trailer for season 1 and now I have a new show to start haha!

      Delete
  2. I flipping love watching TV shows, its my favourite past time :) I have been loving Bad Education, and I love PLL too! So good!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLL is getting really good! I've never heard of Bad Education but I'll definitely give it a go!

      Delete
  3. I'm the exact same way when it comes to TV! I've been looking for a new show to watch so I think I'll give Containment a try! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! I'll definitely make these posts a regular thing so stay tuned :) xx

      Delete
  4. I saw the first episode of Containment and really liked it, I need to finish it! I absolutely love TV so posts like these are some of my favorites. I used to watch PLL all the time but I stopped after the fifth season I think, that's another one I need to finish lol.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PLL has it's moments when it gets a bit boring but season 6 is great!

      Delete
  5. Haha how funny, I'm watching PLL as I type this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah! It's such a great show, I love to watch it while blogging as well :)

      Delete
  6. I must admit, I did watch a few episodes of PLL and just didn't get into it, I think it is because I have heard a few of the spoilers which did kind of ruin it for me! I have really been loving the first season of Scream Queens though.

    Emma’s World X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beginning of PLL did not excite me as well but I just carried on watching because everyone said it got better which it definitely has! I also love scream queens, can't wait for season 2 :)

      Delete
  7. Containtment sounds an interesting one, I have been obsessed with Game of Thrones and this is the only series I have been watching lately. Do you have any comedy one to recommend? I used to love ''How I met your mother'' and I watch it again in the weekends but I would love to start a new one!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I have lots of comedies to recommend! I love New Girl and theres 5 seasons so far. The middle and Modern Family are also great shows with lots of seasons so you can binge watch!

      Delete
  8. Girl, I was reading this expecting like 20 shows (bc that’s like how many I’m watching ooppsss). I’m up to date on ppl and just don’t know where the story line is heading, I vowed to stop watching it but hey I broke the vow because I haven’t spent 5 or so years watching it lol

    Ambra
    Fridays are fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have way to many to tv shows to include all in one post haha!! Promise I will include much more next time :)

      Delete
  9. I love Pretty Little Liars omg. I've been following since day one- it's quite aweosome.

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Little Liars <3 I'm almost done with season 3 haha :D

    www.themoodbox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely starts to get better after the first few seasons!!

      Delete
  11. Containment has just started here in the UK and I've set it to record :) wasn't a massive fan of PLT and gave up after about 5 episodes lol!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a bachelor franchise junky as well and love soaking up every episode!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg The Bachelorette and PLL are my 2 shows right now! And I totally agree with you about Luke! I think him and JoJo make a great couple.

    Xo, Emma | http://grandslamsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. PLL family forever ^^ hehe x great post

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love PLL!! No matter how far fetched it gets I can't stop watching!
    Containment sounds awesome, I'm not sure if it's on in the UK yet but I'll keep an eye out for it.

    Rhi x www.rinkydinkyrhi.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow... I almost didn't recognize Aria... Guess I am really behind. Need to catch up ASAP

    https://afu.ac.ae/en/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh The Bachelorette!! I looove that show. haha Maybe Luke will end up being the next Bachelor! (I'm not sure if they've said who it is yet!?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. heard of PLL and apparently it's really good but I haven't checked it yet.
    I love The Vampire Diaries and Scandal.. I sould check PLL too
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.