June Favourites

by - Friday, July 01, 2016

So we're half way through the year, quite unbelievable really... I feel like time has just disappeared.
I have only a few favourites this month but I'd thought to share them anyways.

Beauty & Skincare



Starting off with a favourite for many people, the Batiste Dry Shampoo. I only picked this up in the beginning of this month but I have been using it almost every other day and I love it. It keeps the oil to a minimum and also adds volume.

I'm not completely sure when I picked this up but it must've been years ago. It wasn't opened when I found it as it was sitting in a bin in where I keep spare/unused products. I was pleasantly surprised by the Australis Double Decker eyeshadow in Cosmic Rays. The top part is a cream shadow and the bottom is a loose pigment. Both these shadows are so lovely and so extremely pigmented and long wearing especially the cream shadow.


The cream shadow is a brown bronzy shade and the loose shadow is a pink blush. I find you have to work a bit more the the loose shadow but if you apply it with some sort of liquid primer it will glide on without a problem


Ecotools is a brand I have loved for a while now and this Eye Enhancing Duo Set is great for simple makeup. These two brushes (or four) I have used basically everyday for all of my eye application, it makes a daily task so simple and easy


 An eye makeup remover I have been using is the Garnier 2 in 1 Express Eye Makeup Remover. A product I loved for a while was the Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover which is similar in that you have to shake it to mix the product but the Garnier one is a little bit more inexpensive. 


I mentioned the Dermalogica Clear Start kit in my Skincare Purchases and one thing I got as a part of that set was the Matte Moisturiser. I love this moisturiser so much and will definitely buy the full size because I find that it definitely does help mattify the skin to a certain extent.


Last product I have been loving is the Pure Seduction body butter by Victoria's Secret. I feel like I constantly change up my favourite body moisturizing products depending on how I feel but I have been using this one for a solid month now, probably more, and I have used up nearly all of it already!


Fashion 


I had posted a Top Three Autumn Clothing Essentials only a few posts ago but I have been loving my new ankle boots especially. They are so comfortable and don't give blisters at all which I found some of my other boots do. Highly recommend this pair of shoes!

Entertainment

Shows 
I find that I am constantly watching a new tv series/show as that is probably what I spend 80% of my lazy days doing!

The Bachelorette


Definitely not everyones cup of tea but it is my favourite reality tv show ever! This season is especially entertaining because I love Jojo and the guys on this season definitely cause a bit of drama.

Containment


Such an amazing new series I have just come across. After the 100 finished I was waiting for a new show to come along and I found that this was similar in the sense that it kept me wanting more after every episode ended. It's still on season one so for those who like to binge watch maybe wait a little bit more but so far, I have loved where this plot is going.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post! Let me know if you have had any particular favourites that I should try out!

You May Also Like

45 comments

  1. I really wanna try the Start Clear products :c A matte moisturizer sounds so interesting! I have oily skin too so I need the mattify-ing power

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have really amazing products! I would recommend the starter kit I got if you just wanna test the products out first :)

      Delete
  2. These all sound wonderful! That eyeshadow looks so pretty, I think I'm in love with the shades ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They pair so well together too!

      Delete
  3. awesome favourites ! i love batiste dry shampoo its the best!

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Haven't really come across an inexpensive brand that gets the same results.

      Delete
  4. I love those boots! but its so weird to think its your Autumn yet the UK's summer aha!

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I constantly see all these Spring posts and I wish it was Spring here :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing these awesome products! I really love the Garnier <3

    http://www.lauramacij.com/2016/07/office-friendly-look-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garnier products have some of the best products for sure!

      Delete
  6. I can't believe it's Autumn where you are, it's my favourite season. There are lots of great products you have chosen xo

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/4-goals-for-next-3-months.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much for reading, glad you enjoyed :)

      Delete
  7. I really want to try the Garnier micellear water, as I've heard so many great things about it! I love ankle boots as well :)

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo that eyeshadow is just beautiful. So so pretty!!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cream eyeshadow looks so dreamy! I love bronze especially for the summer :)
    Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a hidden gem!! They pair well together too :)

      Delete
  10. Your blog is so cute and those brushes are definitely going in my shopping trolley xx

    Check Out My Recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're basically all the brushes you need for a simple eye makeup :)

      Delete
  11. I completely agree with your thoughts on the dry shampoo! Lovely post!

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never really used eco tools before this month but I'm loving them too! Fab post, think I'm going to try out a couple of things that I haven't before after this! xx

    sephiejay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eco Tools is such a nice brand and I don't think people talk about them enough!

      Delete
  13. OMG! You got almost all the current things I just bought/ am loving - The Batiste brunette dry shampoo and the Ecotools brushes are both on my list to try. x

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay! Eco tools is a really great brand :)

      Delete
  14. That eyeshadow duo looks gorgeous, what a great find! Really like the idea of having a cream base and loose pigment, I haven't seen that before.

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They also pair really nice together!!

      Delete
  15. I love the pure seduction body mist by VS but I have never tried the body butter, sounds great and I love the packaging as well!
    Marlinde x
    www.marlinde.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the mist as well! They work well together if you put the body butter on first, makes the scent last a lot longer :)

      Delete
  16. I couldn't survive without Batiste Dry Shampoo! Love it! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! A bottle also lasts me really long :)

      Delete
  17. I love batiste products - especially the dry shampoo! I've also had great luck with Garnier micellar water, so I will have to try their make up remover for sure! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The eye makeup remover is so nice, if only it came in a bigger bottle!

      Delete
  18. The eyeshadows look gorgeous, so highly pigmented! Great photography and thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, glad you enjoyed :)

      Delete
  19. Such a great post, I really like it :) good favourites

    xoxo :*
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. I feel the same, how is it July already? I love everything from Victoria Secret, especially their body mists. Lovely and special scents! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to try the Victoria's Secret body range. The packaging is so nice.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I use the same Batiste and it's also my favorite! Great post ^^

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. love batiste and the bachelorette is one of my favorite shows as well! i've been thinking about watching containment and i think i will now!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  24. How cute is your blog! I'm so glad I've discovered your blog because your posts are well written and easy to read and I'm in love with your theme๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ I love the micellar water as it is so effortless to take makeup off. Loved reading your June faves xx

    Najida | The Average Gurl x
    www.theaveragegurl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those eyeshadow shades look beautiful!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need those 4 brushes! I also love The Containment. I kinda wish I had waited for more series to come out as I hate waiting haha

    Jasmine x
    www.jasminesimone.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really hate waiting but it was too go not to watch haha

      Delete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.