Witch Skincare

by - Monday, May 09, 2016

Witch is a brand that is not that common as I don't think you can find it in many places. I know that in NZ you can get it at the Warehouse. The one thing that made me want to purchase this was the witch hazel as it usually helps aid the process of curing a spot and helps the skin in general. 



The two products I picked up from this brand was the Blemish Stick and the Blemish Gel.
I decided to test these two out since I have been breaking out a ton due to the change is seasons and I figured why not give it a go. The usual price for both of these are $10 but I got them on sale for $6 which is amazing. I was also tempted to buy the rest of the range but decided against it because I wanted to make sure I didn't have a bad reaction or anything




The blemish gel is really nice and cooling on the skin, and the smell is actually quite pleasant in my opinion. I also love how the product is so light and blends in so smoothly to your skin and doesn't feel sticky or tacky at all. I usually use this before applying my makeup - sort of like a base. I haven't noticed any spots disappearing over night or anything but I can say that it has some what helped stop more spots from appearing. I'll apply this in my t-zone as that is where I normally get my blemishes. 



The blemish stick, similar to the gel is also really cooling on the skin. It has such a nice sensation once you put it on. I notice that if you have a new spot pop up and if you apply this straight on it kind of stings so I feel like it definitely is more concentrated and does help the pimple in some way. I also notice that using both these products have helped diminish the redness on my spots which is nice as I don't have to use as much makeup
Overall these two products aren't terrible and I will continue to use them and see how it goes. I would purchase the gel again but the blemish stick is something I don't find to be as effective. It also seems a little unhygienic as applying the surface straight to your problem areas would only keep the As far as I know these products aren't cruelty free and I have been trying to go along that route for my skincare/makeup products.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. I really like the idea of a blemish gel. Diminishing redness is awesome. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using it for a few weeks and it's been alright :)

      Delete
  2. I used to use the blemish stick all the time when I was a teen, it worked so I have no idea why I stopped using them, maybe I should invest, as I still have breakouts monthly, they suck :(

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would be great if it still works for you now :) This brand is quite affordable as well!

      Delete
  3. I haven't used Witch skincare in ages but I used to absolutely love the Blemish Stick! It was quite hit or miss for me, I either got a stick that worked or one that didn't work at all on spots but when it did it was amazing!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's quite odd! Mine hasn't been amazing but I will continue to use it :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a really good product, but I have not seen it in UK. Great post :)

    Lii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to the website you can actually get them in most places in the UK! Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, maybe have a look at those places first :)

      Delete
  5. Omg this post takes me right back, I used to love Witch! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.