Mother's Day Printables

by - Friday, May 06, 2016

I'm here today with a few FREE printables!
So I did a DIY post last week and you guys really enjoyed my hand lettering so I decided to make a few and put them up for free so that you guys can download them and print them off.

More hand lettering is available at my etsy store :)


The size should be an A4 (210 x 297 mm) and should also fit an average A4 frame. You can always shrink and re size the file yourself but be aware that making it bigger will mean more pixels. I wouldn't go over A3 (287 x 420 mm) size if you want to keep the quality good :)
If you really want a bigger size please contact me.

If you would like to make a purchase on my etsy store make sure to message me through my email, or on my etsy store for a digital copy as they will not be sent in time for mother's day. I will be able to send you the downloadable links once payments have been made :)

I hope you guys have a great Mother's day!


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Kathy! These printables are great especially now when people have to quickly get something for mother's day! I love your blog and followed through Bloglovin!

    -Sophie xx || www.cherriesandperfume.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely adorable! Such a lovely idea for Mother's Day!

    Troves and Roses

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them! thank you :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.