Student Life: UNiDAYS

by - Monday, April 11, 2016

One thing I love doing is online shopping, I mean who doesn't? Everything is in the comfort of your own home and I find that it's much easier to navigate through than actually going in store. UNiDAYS contacted me recently and I was extremely excited to work with them because I was actually already a regular user.



If you don't know what it is already, it's basically a free website (as well as an app!) that offers online discounts from a variety of different stores and brands for students. They have discounts for so many different stores both online and instore which is great depending on what you prefer. Some of my favourite stores are Asos, The Iconic, Boohoo and Princess Polly which are online stores that don't always have sales on all the time so I like to come here to get my discounts. 


Another thing I really like is the app.
It is so easy to navigate and just use on the go so if you are in a store and you wanted to find a discount code you could access it straight away which makes saving so convenient and easy. As well as that, you can discover a variety of new brands and stores through the trending or featured stores. 


Being a uni student can be particularly hard as you're already dealing with the stress of student loans , text book costs, materials fees and probably even living costs. And to be completely honest, as much as you try and save it's always nice to be able to do a little bit of retail therapy. UNiDAYS makes it so much better because you know you are saving! 
I also find that the discounts they offer you are pretty good because some of the stores offered rarely have any discounts and some are even for a limited time so you really are discovering a hidden gem.

If you are a uni student I definitely recommend this using my referral link https://www.myunidays.com/r/AVhE1OKtZFY where you can sign up and start saving! Trust me on this, it really is such a great offer that is also FREE so you're really not any loss here. 

Overall I think UNiDAYS is great because of the variety of discounts for popular brands as well as introducing new brands to students
They often update on their Twitter @UNiDAYS_AU, Facebook and Instagram @UNiDAYS_AU so check there regularly as they will post about any new discounts available.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post. This was my first time ever working with a brand and I hope you know that I would never blog about something I don't love or completely believe in. I have had other brands contacted me in which I have turned down so I really do think that this is great thing to sign up for 



You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. This is so awesome!! I don't have much longer being a student so I am definitely going to take advantage of this! Thanks for sharing :)

    Your blog is super adorable!

    - Brooke :: www.brookeandcoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great website that really helps me save, even if it's only a little bit! Thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I love unidays! So easy to use and perfect for getting what you want cheaper with a couple of clicks!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defininitely going to see if i can take advantage of this! Thank you :)

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great way to save even if it's a little bit :)

      Delete
  4. Why oh why were there no such website back when I was a student? It would have been so helpful!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great as a student as you are still saving when buying :)

      Delete
  5. Congrats love!! I wish they had this when I was in school =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so great especially for students as we are all trying to save :) Thank you so much

      Delete
    2. I know right. I am finally debt-free from student loans!

      Delete
  6. Lovely post Hun! Thanks for sharing this with everyone!
    I've just updated a new post on my blog: THERMAL & GEL NAIL POLISH REVIEW!

    OHIAMIHT BLOG | BORN PRETTY STORE USE CODE OHIX31 FOR 10% OFF

    Kisses,
    Mai

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just made me really miss being a student.
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely trying to enjoy student life + the perks haha :)

      Delete
  8. holy crap, how did I not know that this existed?! I'm a uni student and I'm definitely saving on the bucks lately. I've been applying for all kinds of student discounts and I think this must be the best one I've come across yet; will definitely check it out, thank you, Kathy!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great and free! don't forget to us my referral code because that also helps me out :) you can also create your own and earn points an rewards x

      Delete
  9. What a great app! We need all the discounts we can get :)

    www.wildfirecharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, being a student is really hard work x

      Delete
  10. I love the unidays discounts, great post!

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I honestly cannot wait to be a student again! Starting college in August so will be so chuffed to get some discount again! I loved UniDays when I was at uni!

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great way to save right?! I definitely make the most out of it whilst I'm still a student :)

      Delete
  12. Nice review about unidays. Love your review and try to sign in your link.

    What Would be to Eat for Staying Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.