March Favourites

by - Friday, April 01, 2016

The months are going by really fast and it's already April! Today I decided to share with you guys my March beauty and skincare favourites as well as fashion and entertainment.

Beauty & Skincare



Freeman Mint & Lemon Clay Mask is great for anyone with oily skin that tends to break out often. It tightens the skin and I feel like it really helps freshen the skin.

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara Waterproof works really well for me because my natural lashes a stick straight and really short. This mascara really holds a curl and isn't too clumpy or wet.


Argan Oil Body Butter with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract is a really moisturising body butter that was only $5! I purchased this at a beauty sale and did not expect it to be such a great product. 


Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette is a great inexpensive palette that has all the basic shadows you need to start off. I don't use all the shadows but I particularly like the first row of shadows. I have also heard that some of these shadows are dupes for higher end shadows which is great if you are ever looking for an alternative




ZA Perfect Fit Concealer #2 is a really smooth and blendable concealer that works really well under the eyes or on a blemish. As far as I'm aware this only comes in 3 shades and #2 is perfect for my skin tone.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is a product I have purchased time and time again. As you can see I have hit pan already and I am definitely going to repurchase again.


Fashion

 So it's currently Autumn in New Zealand and I have been bringing out all my darker colours during this cooler weather. I have three pieces that I have been wearing quite often, a plaid shirt, burnt orange knit, and navy blue soft pants. They're all really comfy clothing pieces that aren't too thick or thin so it's perfect for this season.

The plaid shirt is from Kmart, the knit is from Valley Girl and the pants are from Charlotte Russe


Entertainment

Shows

Survivor Kaoh Rong
I have been loving this season of survivor due to it's super dramatic challenges, blind sides and tribal councils. I don't want to spoil anything because it really is a good show. It surprises and shocks you and I don't think any other season has been as good as this just by it's first few episodes. I will tell you that my initial favourites would be Neal, Caleb, Tai and Anna.


Amazing Race Season 28 Internet Stars
If you are a youtube watcher like me then you are probably already aware of what this season of the Amazing Race is about. However if you don't, it is an entire cast of popular/viral internet stars who race all around the world completing challenges and detours along the way. Some of my initial favourites are Kurt & Brodie, Blair & Scott and obviously, Tyler & Korey.


Music

Charlie Puth Nine Track Mind 
This was released towards the end of January and I have only just got round to listening to the entire album but I have loved it all! Some of my favourites are One Call Away, We Don't Talk Anymore and My Gospel


I hope you guys enjoyed this post and maybe we even had some of the same favourites, thanks for reading :) 


You May Also Like

31 comments

  1. What a great post! Just stumbled across your blog, adore it!
    a life of a charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe its already April! I've been loving Maybelline falsies this month as well. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favorites! I will definitely check these products out! BTW Your pictures have great quality! I love them.

    girl C
    https://fromgirlc.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am still quite new to photography so I really appreciate it :) x

      Delete
  4. I love the Stay Matte powder, I need to try some wet n' wild eyeshadows, they have good makeup!

    New follower :)

    Nereyda│ This Girl Is Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their makeup is great! I wish I could get them in NZ haha :)

      Delete
    2. LoveMy Makeup stores often stock Wet N' Wild product... When I see it I always stock up :) They have stores in Auckland and Hamilton xxx

      Delete
  5. Awesome post!! I'm loving your blog more each week ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the eyeshadow palette!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with your page girl. Would love to connect with you, check out my blog and giveaway worth £150!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram alionawithlove

    Twitter alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've gone through so many Rimmel Stay Matte powders! So good!
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?! this is always my go to :)

      Delete
  9. oh i used to love the maybelline falsies mascara and i haven't used it in ages. i think i'll get one for myself the next time i'm at the drugstore.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so great! I used to always use this and I also only recently picked it up again :) x

      Delete
  10. I love the eyeshadow palette!

    thehomeofkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo that Wet and Wild palette looks stunning! Wish we got them here in the UK! I am with you on the Rimmel Stay Matte though, it is so so good! :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine whilst I was in the states! Wet n Wild is a great brand :) x

      Delete
  12. I can't believe it's already April either, this year needs to slow down! I wish we could get hold of Wet 'n' Wild here in the UK, the eyeshadow palette looks so pretty!

    Becki, xo
    beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine whilst I was in the states, they don't have them in NZ either :( x

      Delete
  13. I love Rimmel! It is the best powder foundation ever! I didn't know Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette was that pigmented. I'm going to try it next time. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, especially for $5 I think it was :) x

      Delete
  14. I love Charlie Puth's music! Hope you have a great month <3

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great month, but a month that has gone by real quick :) x

      Delete
  15. Wahh! I've been obsessed with Charlie Puth's album too <3 Followed you~

    My Passion Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! Charlie Puth is so amazing :) x

      Delete
  16. So many great products you have in you favorite list. love the Eye shadow palette :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pigmented for such a inexpensive palette :) x

      Delete
  17. The Rimmel Stay Matte powder is amazing, I totally ran out of mine and miss it so much! X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  18. That mint and lemon mask sounds absolutely divine - great ingredients and it's always good to pamper your skin! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.