The Liebster Tag

by - Monday, March 07, 2016

So today is a bit of a different post! I got nominated by Arya from Anythingandeverything a few days ago for the Liebster award! I would like to give her a big Thank You because it's amazing to know that the work and effort you put into your blog is being appreciated.


Rules
1. Tag the person that nominated you and thank them.
2. Answer the 11 questions you are given.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers and tag them.
4. Give them 11 new questions to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.

Answers
1. Why did you start blogging?
I guess blogging for me has always been something I have wanted to do. If you have read my about page then you would also know that I have always loved to write as a little girl so it's great to be able to do that on my own site for other people to read.

2. What is your favourite part of blogging and why?
My favourite part has got to be engaging with other bloggers and reading comments on my blog posts. As I mentioned before, it's amazing to get feedback on your content whether it be good or bad.

3.What is one of your happiest memories?
My happiest memories would definitely when I was a kid and when we would all go on holidays as a family. It doesn't happen as much anymore because we all have quite different schedules.

4.What are some of your hobbies?
I would say my biggest hobby/passion is definitely design. I started my first year at university doing a design degree and I have been loving it since. I am also a big fan of hand lettering and typography as I find it very relaxing.

5. If you had to live in the future and past, which would it be and why?
Definitely the future. I would want to see how life would be like 100 years from now. At the same time I feel like I would start dwelling on all the things I could change.

6. What are your favourite foods to snack on?
The options are pretty much endless for me. If I feel like a sweet snack I love candy floss or crispy m&m's or maltesers.

7.If you could become any type of supernatural, what would it be and why?
Probably invisibility or something like time travel.

8.What's your favourite Caffeinated Drink?
The only caffeine I drink is iced coffee - preferably chocolate but even then I rarely have any caffeine.

9. What's your dream job?
I would love to be my own boss, free lancing would be wonderful but I would also want to start a small design company.

10. What are your 3 favourite books?
I love reading auto biographies and some of my favourites are Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham,  Is Everyone Hanging Out With Me by Mindy Kailing and Yes Please by Amy Poehler.

11.What is your favourite TV Show?
There are so many to choose from. There are ones where I can watch over and over like the Middle or New Girl but at the moment I am loving Black List, The 100, Survivor, and the Amazing Race.

I hope that helped you to get to know a bit more about me and here are my nominations

A Small Distraction by Emily
Alicia.Amy.Jones by Alicia Jones
Marlinde
Silently Free by Kim
Blush Canvas
Nameless Gap by Paula
Confessions of a Makeup Nerd by Jess
Simply-Emily by Emily
Igaberry
The Holly Days by Holly
Love From Be by Be

Here are my Questions
1. What is the most important thing in your life?
2. What are three makeup items you can't live without?
3. What is one piece of jewellery you can't live without?
4. How do you want your life to look like 5 years from now?
5. One thing you wish you could go back and do or one thing you wish you can undo?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What is your biggest passion in life?
8. What don't you mind spending lots of money on?
9. What is your all time favourite artist?
10. Dream Car?
11. Dream holiday and location ?

I look forward to reading your answers to my questions!

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. Thanks for tagging me Kathy! :)
    I've been catching up with Blacklist on Netflix as well and I'm really enjoying it!

    Advaita | Blush Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog so it's not a problem!! :) Blacklist is getting very intense at the moment but then again when isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Reading nice comments is my favourite part of blogging too! Thank you so much for tagging me :D
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely makes all the time spent worth it :) x

      Delete
  3. Dream job being your own boss (Mine too!)! This day and age with social media having a huge impact I think it has helped entrepreneurs tremendously.

    Nadia| www.nadianawal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes for sure! I think it will also be very fun :) x

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me in your post! I really appreciate it! And I think it's so cool that design is your hobby because I find your typography amazing, love that post about it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem! I love reading comments like these where I know that the time I put into my blog posts is in the end worth it :) x

      Delete
  5. I was nominated for this last week! such a fab idea! :) I so couldnt handle being my own boss, I take ages just to do house work! I need someone to kick my butt into shape lol

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think it'll be a challenge in the beginning but I guess that is what can be so fun hahah! :)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the nomination! I think being my own boss would be great, but also a lot of stress. So cool that you're pursuing a design degree! (:

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love design so much because I find I can definitely be my most true self and express creativity! :) Thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  7. My dream job is being my own boss as well - couldn't imagine anything else! Loved reading your answers!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I think being your own boss is something many people aspire for these days and it's so great to see :) xx

      Delete
  8. Great answers! Crispy M&Ms are a personal favorite of mine too : ) I definitely want to be my own boss as well. I think blogging has given me enough confidence to know I can do it.
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.